Writing in Open Access Government, DHC Director, Graham Kendall outlines what has worked in response to Covid, and what needs to change.
He highlights the need to:
- focus on integrating solutions that prioritise the user experience
- support and empower local users to choose solutions that work for them
- spend wisely, and avoid duplicating expenditure
- work to high regulatory standards
- publish utilisation data so that we can make informed decisions about what works
Read the full article on Open Access Government here.