Digital is key to transforming health and social care, but we are currently only scratching the surface of its potential. The Digital Healthcare Council works to influence policy and regulation, helping our members overcome obstacles to build an optimal operating environment fit for today’s health and social care challenges.
Our members deliver transformative solutions for patients and professionals across health and social care. They:
- Provide high-quality remote consultations so patients can have their problems addressed quickly and conveniently
- Support patients while they wait for elective care and make sure those most in need are identified and seen promptly
- Deploy cutting-edge AI and automation to get patients to the best place to receive care, making the most of all available capacity
- Enable people to live independently for longer, by bringing personalised social care into people’s homes.
- Empower people to take control of their health through better access to diagnostics and real-time monitoring.
We’re looking for new members to join the Digital Healthcare Council. If you would like to join us and help us influence change, then send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)